The elementary and junior high school is located in Changhu Village. The Chang Yung-Fa Foundation donated many funds to help the school rebuild in 2002. The school is surrounded by tea plantations and beautiful views.
The temple is located on the southeast side of Hebao Hill in Hebao Village. It was built in 1933 and the full name is “Lingtai Hill Jiande Temple Timu Temple.” The famous Taiwan coffee shop, Barden Coffee, is right next to the temple.